1860 Pleasant View Lane
The final touches are now underway!
This Home will be completed soon!
Amazing Single Story Home with large side yard-ready for a pool and/or RV parking.
This is It!!! Our last single story homes in Laurel Ranch. If your looking for a fabulous single story with all the bells and whistles- This is It!! The builder is now adding the finishing touches to this expansive home; beautiful hardwood, tile, carpets, quartz counters and back-splashes are all being installed now!
The interior is designed with an open layout that promotes togetherness for families and friends. The great room features a telescoping wall of glass that opens to a large level lot - A perfect place for you to add an outdoor kitchen! This home comes with a finished back yard!
Situated on a cul de sac offering serenty & privacy, enjoy quiet evenings relaxing on the nostalgic covered front porch.
Built with beautiful features offered throughout;
- Custom Shaker Cabinetry throughout with soft close doors, concealed hinges and designer satin handles
- Stainless Steel Bosch Appliance Package
- Large single basin sink with designer faucet in island
- Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Dining Nook
- Double Wall Ovens
- French Door Bosch Refrigerator
- 5 Burners Cook top
- Quartz Counters
- Walk in Pantry w/shelving
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Laundry Room with Sink
- Hardwood/ Carpet/Tile Flooring throughout.
- Indoor/Outdoor living featuring Western Multislide Pocket Glass doors
- Recessed lighting
- Surround sound pre-wiring
- Beveled edge mirrors
- Undermount sinks
- Tankless hot water heaters
- Front yard landscaping and irrigation
- Soaring 10ft ceilings and 8ft doors
- Recessed lighting
- Baldwin Hardware
- Gas Fireplace and Mantle
- Prewired for Central Hub Network
- Designer Paint with “Old World” finish and rounded corners
- Large flat lot- pool sized side yard!
- Covered Entry Porch
- 5 inch baseboards
- Rocker Switches with dimmers throughout
- 3 Car Garage
Smart Single Story Homes
- More social time. The person working in the kitchen can converse with people in other rooms.
- Keep an eye on the kids. Great rooms allow parents to cook and do other household duties while their kids play in the same room.
- Increase views and natural light. No interior walls means sunlight from windows on the exterior walls permeates throughout the house.
- Better for entertaining. When guests are over you can be part of the group while you cook, and serve food at the same time and you can fit more people together for conversation.
- No stairs. For those who have trouble or dislike going up and down
Smart Customer Service & Warranty
Buying a Lenox Home means you have the comfort of knowing your home is backed by a customer service team that will be there for you, and a warranty program that will ensure your home is taken care of in every way.
Live Life. Live Smart. Live Lenox.
"Specifications could subsequently change due to unavailability of certain materials which in that case, would be replaced with materials of equal or better value. Lenox Homes reserves the right to modify colors, alter floor plans, change specifications or prices without prior notice or obligation. Renderings are artist’s conception and are not precise representations of the final building and residence interiors. All room dimensions and square footages shown are approximate and will vary slightly from home to home and from the approved set of plans. Selection of options and upgrades is limited according to the stage of construction at time of purchase."
Open Saturday and Sunday 11:00-4:30
Call for appointments during the week
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Mark Rowson